Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 110 - Coupon

Today, when my mom and I went to my brother's and my sister's school, she asked me if I want to go to the convenient store to get something. There are two convenient stores on the way to the school, and this time, my mom ask if I want to go to the one that is inside the school. I thought that it is strange, so I asked her why, she said that she has a 50 dollar coupon for that store, so we better use it up. We went, and it is hard to decide since there are only 50 dollars, and my mom isn't sure if they will give us any change back. Later on, we decided to buy two 25 dollars drinks, so that make 50. We forgot that the store has a 0.04% off, so the total is actually 48 dollars. The store keeper gave us the change, but it is two 1 dollar coupons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment