Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 105 - One Month Left

Only about one month is left until the summer break. These days, however; is so tired. First, the school used up the two days of our weekends, all the teacher are throwing homework at us, then the finals are coming up. Wrong days just keep on repeating. There are other problems in my family, also for some of my friends. I just wish that I can go through this month safely. 
For this year, I think that there also going to let us have a field trip. Last year, every grade EXCEPT our grade gets to go on a field trip, which is totally unfair. Then, again this year they aren't going to give us one. It is like, our grade is always the one that doesn't get the benefits. Hoping that the things won't get any worser, or else, I am just not going to go safely through this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment