Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 106 - Math Test

Today, in the morning, the office told us to go to the first class for that day at 8o'clock sharp. I thought that they are only doing that because today we have the PASMUN, but when we arrived at the classroom, there are tests waiting for us. Farther more, it is a math test. There are only 3 questions, but all of them are super hard. I think I only know 1 of the answers. There aren't a lot of people that really know what the questions are about, and not a lot of people even know that we are going to have tests, and I am one of them. On the score sheet, it says there are 5 questions, and I guess that we are going to do the other two questions tomorrow. Those questions are going to be a lot harder, I guess. Also, because the calculator is not allowed, the questions are even harder. I hate math..

No comments:

Post a Comment