Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 76 - Stomachache

Today, I have a little terrible stomachache. In the morning, when I woke up, I have a really hard time getting ready. Once, I close my eyes for a few minutes, but when I open them again, I got really dizzy, and it is really hard to walk. There is also a feeling that my body is freezing cold, but hot in the inside. I was a little late for school too. When I arrive in school, my stomach hurt again, and my strength are taken away from me, it is hard to lift my bag too. So, I kind of sleep the whole day in the clinic. At lunch, I have to eat something, because I didn't even eat breakfast. But I still can't eat a lot, it is hard to chew and swallow the food. After I had a little bit of food, my friend gave me some medicine that will ease the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment