Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 70 - Cosco

Today, my whole family went to Cosco together. At first, only my brother wants to go, for wanting to buy things to eat. Then my lamp at my desk broke, so I just think that I can go along with them and get a new one. I do not know why, but it is always like my brother is the one that decide  when we are going to go and things like that. So, I have to wait for him to want to go. When he said that he wants to go, however; my mom don't really want to go at the time being, because it is like 5o'clock. My brother insist, so my mom called my father, then we all have to wait for him to come back home and then go. At Cosco, the things I want to buy, my mom won't let me, and the things that my sister and my brother want, they can. The lamps there, they only have two kinds, and I don not like neither of them, so I didn't get anything. Today is really boring and not such a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment