Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 68 - Spirit Week

Today is the third day of our school's annual Spirit Week, as I descried before, the Spirit Week is in this week, from Monday to Friday. For Monday, it is Class Color, and because our color is blue, where a lot of people have the color clothes, and mostly everyone has at least one pair of jeans. So, most of the people in our class wear blue on that day, except for some people who forgot or just don't want to participate. For Tuesday, Animal Day, where, I think, only 7 people dressed up, I didn't participate in this one, cause I kind of forget about it, and can't find the costume. And for today, High School Stereotype, only about 5 or 6 people are dressed up. I don't think the freshman  this year is ever going to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment