Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 72 - COLD!!! :(( & Tests & Laugh

The weather keeps on changing from hot to cold. This week and last week is the same. The Mondays are warm with a nice weather. But from Tuesday to Friday, it is cold, cold, cold and COLD!! Hate the weather like this in Taiwan.
Today, I have two tests in a row, geometry for first period, then biology for second period. During the weekend and yesterday, I only remember that we are going to have tests, but I forgot other things, like calculators, and the notes we can use in the biology test. The geometry test need a lot of calculations, without a calculators, I just have to do the calculations over and over again, and it is driving me crazy. After the geometry tests, I quickly review for bio test, and do a little note that we can use for the test.
After the tests, it is lunch! One of my friends is telling us a funny thing, and when she stops talking, another person's food dropped on to her plate from her bowl, then all my friends burst out laughing. The laugh is really loud that people are looking at us, and it continued like 5 minutes or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment