Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 61 - So Many Journals

Looking back at all the things that I have done for the journal, I just realized that we are already on day 61, which is already pretty far from the start of the semester. I didn't think that I had missed out 3 journals for the last semester. This semester, i think I already missed out 1 or maybe 2 of the journals, so i should not missed out anymore of the journals. Writing journals everyday is actually quite hard, that sometimes, just nothing happens. Filling out 2 lines can be easy, but 10 lines, then a  lot of the lines are just saying meaningless things, like this line. These days, totally nothing happens, or maybe just nothing that I would like or want to talk about. The only thing to talk about a regular day is what happen in school, but then everyday in school is pretty much the same. Sometimes in school, there are also nothing to talk about, probably no one will want to hear about classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment