Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 51 - Leave Basketball

These days, I decided to quit the basketball team. The team coach was really harsh. Also, these days, a lot of things happened, and I am really not in the mood for doing exercises. When I got home from the practices and stuff, I won't have energy left to do the homework. Only if I have a  little bit time to rest, and clear my head a little bit.
I didn't eat much these days either, which I don't really have the appetite to eat anything. I do feel hungry sometimes, but after I ate something, my stomach kind of hurts, and I would feel like puking. So, I didn't eat lot, just a little enough to let me not feel hungry.
My camera these days are not working really well, so sometimes I can't film, or else it will take my up to 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment