Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 1 - Half Day Out With Friend On A Regular School Day

Today I have a really tiring day, nearly fell asleep in class, well, but didn't. The school day is mostly the same for each day, nothing interesting to talk about. After school, our 9th graders called an assembly at the auditorium, we talked about the booths and the things we are going to sell on Sports Day. There are some interesting new ideas of games, but mostly they are decided by the boys. When the assembly was finished, me and my friend were suppose to go to the bio lab and do some observations, but the teacher aren't there. So then we decide to go out and get something to eat. When we went out, I told my friend that I wanted to go to a gift shop to get something, and so we did. When we were back at school, we still can't find the teacher, and the time is up and my friend needs to go home. Today's after school was actually pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment